Saturday, October 18, 2008


The Fair

We made it. Another hard working day at the NC State Fair. We got together with our friends Dean & Tracy Nance from Greenville SC around 3:pm. We were only there for three hours but it felt like a whole day.My good friend and awesome photographer from Raleigh Cindy Smith gave us her cow pass. With this pass we can drive in and park in the animal area for free. Like having a back stage pass.
I remember I said a long time ago never go on a Saturday. Now I know why. It was tight. I was able to still do a Cattleman's Rib Eye Sandwich, A London Broil Sandwich, A Funnel Cake, Share some Chips and two corn on the cobbs from Wild Bill's. The best corn on the planet. I even stood in line for a pizza but gave up. It was a full evening in many ways. To top it off Amy wanted a drink on the way home so I did a hamburger for the road. I am done! I should keep a set of paddles for my chest in the car.CLEAR! We had fun and it's a once a year stuff fest.

No comments: