Monday, October 6, 2008



Beach Wedding

I enjoyed myself Saturday following Brittany around getting in her way as second shooter during a beach wedding for Ian's friends Ryan & Allison. I had a family beach session at 5:30 pm but had enough time to show up and make Britt nervous.

I was was having a good time just shooting a little from the outside but mostly playing with my video camera. I want to make a studio marketing video for Brittany and myself and I thought this was perfect timing since I was on the coast anyway for another reason. It was a beautiful wedding. The day could not have been any better. Brittany loves this kind of beach wedding since her and Nick were married about a year ago on the beach. More and more people are searching interesting locations now to celebrate their wedding and the Crystal Coast is one of the most popular area in NC.

No comments: