Sunday, October 5, 2008


Big Cake

I have enjoyed playing around with my new phone and the photo features it has. Nothing I love better then a new toy. I am now sending images back and forth to the kids whenever I can so last Friday night we had a few friends at the house. Amy went crazy and used our special mixer my sister gave us for the first time. The cake was "big" is all I can say. I had to shoot a pictures and send it to Ian since he loves big cake.



Ian and Lori sent me back a pic of them getting ready to cook a big meal all the way in San Francisco. The digital world does help the miles get a little closer.

2 comments:

Linda S. Socha said...

GREAT cake and a cute blog. Thanks for sharing!
Linda

Dek said...

Please visit
www.thingsondek..com

While you’re there click some advertisements and help send me to college…thank you.