Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Shrine Bowl


It has been a long time since I had a chance to post to the blog. The studio has us on the move trying to keep Santa's work shop going.
Amy and I had a chance to attend the Shrine Bowl on Saturday. It was exciting and the first time in years since I had the chance to photograph from the sidelines. I would have enjoyed it more if it didn't rain the whole time. I am glad I had the plastic bags with me to cover my cameras. I did have a chance to meet some other photographers on the field that live in the sports world of photography. They are a different breed. If you want to check out the action from the sidelines go to www.shrinebowlphotos.com
This is a web site I came up with just for the game. It links over to billgoode.com to our photo store.
Amy has been sick for the last week and I know sitting in the rain watching that game on Saturday was not a help. I had tickets to see the Pathers on Sunday. This would have been the first game in a couple of years I had a chance to see and I had some killer seats. We gave them up to a friend of our in Charlotte. It was a cold day and I know another day outside would have put her over the edge.

No comments: