Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Note Cards


We have just a couple of days left until we close the studio for the Christmas Holidays. Amy and I are looking forward to the time off. The kids will be with us this year and it will be great to have everyone together. Ian and Lori will be arriving on Thursday morning around 10:30 am and Hilliary and Francois will be driving up on Thursday evening. Last year was our first Christmas without the kids.This year should be better. It will be a full house of kids and dogs.
I just completed a new product which is a line of note cards. I have finished a series of coastline images and I will be packaging them for display in the studio for sale next month. They are 4.25 x 5 cards that are blank inside for adding your special information. We will be highlighting our cards in our January newsletter.I am going to give some away through the blog so keep in touch.
Have a Merry Christmas and I hope to post some of our family adventures over the hoildays.

No comments: