Saturday, May 3, 2008



We just purchased our tickets for the Ellis Island Ferry,right out side a Green Day Convention was underway. We had a little time before the boat was ready to leave so we walked around to check it out. As we entered I noticed this guys right in front of us coming out of the ticket office. It was Ed Begley Jr from the show Living with Ed.I just walked up and said " Ed how ya doing" like I knew him. Amy was ready to hide. I noticed him right of because I used to be hooked on the TV show St Elsewhere.He shook my hand and acted like he was glad to see me.
As he started walking away I got my camera out and handed it to my sister Mary Ellen " here just point and shoot".
" Hey Ed" as I called him again. I ask him if I could get a picture with him. He was very nice about it and came over without a question. It was odd seeing someone you only know from the tv show and then right in your face.I didn't exactly smile but it was interesting seeing a TV star.It added a little excitement to the day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As David Letterman calls it, it was "Your brush with greatness!"