Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Charleston SC


One of my favorite images form Charleston is of John & Jessica Kent.After the service we stopped by the Battery area before the reception and had some fun creating some beautiful moments.



When Amy and I are on a road trip my favorite thing to do is hit the street early in the morning to capture the views from the area. Here are a few images from Charleston this past weekend.





Charleston for the weekend...




We spend a great weekend with Hilliary and Francois in Charleston and can't wait to return. Amy and I left Friday morning and enjoyed our first evening doing dinner at the house. Saturday we visited the Charleston street market and I had one of my favorite things in the world. Funnel cake! It was really the french type. (Benn-yas) I will let you get the spelling but you know what I mean.
We then captured Hilliary & Francois going through some tennis lessons.Of course those of you that know tennis will understand the difference of a 4,4.5 or 5.0 level player. Francois is in the upper 4's and plays a mean game of tennis.Sunday we did the carriage tour thing and a brunch with some of the best shrimp & grits on the planet.Charleston is a beautiful place with such a history. You need to plan a visit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The first picture is absolutely beautiful. Come check out new pictures at: www.livyupdater.com. Just posted a bunch of new ones taken today. I need some opinions on them.

Have a great day!

Charlotte