Tuesday, July 1, 2008



On The Road
After the farm portrait in Oak City I was on the road to Swansboro to set up a portrait for three young family members that we have worked with for many years. Two of the kids are now married and mom wanted to sneak in a portrait of what I would call the originals. When I arrived to the house on the waterfront it was just beautiful. The wind had to be blowing 20 or 30 MPH. It was crazy. I found a small place between two houses while still seeing the water in the background. The family has many memories growing up at this location so that is why it was the perfect place for this portrait session. I was hoping this wind was not going to be around the entire week. I was now two for two and very please with my results as I headed to beach for my final portrait session of the day.

No comments: