Thursday, January 3, 2008


I have tons of boxes of old pictures from my parents younger days. Think how it would have been if the digital world started back in the 40's. There is nothing like a photo album to flip through and enjoy and the black & white from back then was just beautiful. Today most of our most special moments live in a computer we have to sit in front to enjoy. People are not printing as much anymore. One reason is when your not spending money on film we shoot so much more with digital and it is less costly to just watch the monitor. I was going through some files and making CD's of my personal images as a back up the other day and came across this great image of me and the brothers taken during Ian's wedding weekend OVER A YEAR AGO! It's me, Rich from NJ and brother Tom from Colorado.It's the first time we were together in almost two years. I forgot about this one and would have enjoyed having it in a frame.
I thought I would include this image. I am including a link to a new studio movie I have posted to our website. You may want to check out.Studio Movie

No comments: