Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Tarboro Project



If you see me out and about in Tarboro its because I will be helping with a new brochure the town is creating. It is always a refreshing change to get out of the studio and do this kind of work. I will soon be setting up sessions in a few of the indurstries around town and capturing more of the city. This past Wednesday was a beautiful day to see downtown form the view of a bucket truck. Not my most favorite thing to do but exciting. As I was going up the operator yells " are you scared of hights". I though why is he asking me now. It is a strange feeling not seeing the arm of the boom holding you up as you sway in the wind. I have a great respect for those lineman having do to it everyday.The image on the billboard as you come into Tarboro next to Sara Lee has a few people on the Tar River. I was in a bucket truck for that image hanging over the river and that was a little uneasy.
I am looking forward to being a part of the new Tarboro publication.

No comments: