Thursday, September 20, 2007

Back Home


It was a great trip! Amy and I did this about eight years ago and always wanted to return to New England in September.
The weather was perfect. When I turned in the rental car I was surprised to see we had driven 1,200 miles from last Friday.It didn't seem that long at all.We will try and get back to the real world but it is hard to come down from this New England high.

I spoke to Hilliary when we got home and she reminded me that I did not have a single picture of her and Francois on the site except what is on the wedding web site. What you do for one in the the family you do for both. I was somewhere last week and was asked " who did you get for your child's wedding?" We had a total team effort going. We have many friends in the photography world we call family so I called on some very close friends to be a part of this once in a lifetime event.
Cindy Smith in Raleigh from Postive Results Photography and Tim Talley from Tim Talley Photography in Reidville NC ( he is my redneck friend and would love the yellow car shot below) and Joe Gierisch from Raleigh a fellow yankee. I always enjoy spending time with and our friends Mickey and Sandra Chambers who missed Hilliary's wedding but helped with Ian's. It is so great to have friends in the business that are always willing to help and share their time and we hope to be there for them one day.

I have spent much personal time on this part of the website and hope you have enjoyed the images. I have some studio
specials coming soon so check in. If you are not on the studio email mailing list let us know so we can keep you up to date on what we have coming soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bill,
I stumbled across your website...actually I clicked a Google link on the Daily Southerner page :-)
I'm building a new Tarboro website, and I'd love to link to your blog and/or website (very interesting and of course you take lovely pictures). It would awesome if you could also mention our new site in your blog, maybe even post a link in exchange. My husband is a Realtor w/ Tarboro Realty, but I mean for the site to be much more than a real estate site. Check out the rough draft and let me know what you think.
TarboroLife.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.