Monday, August 27, 2007

Camp LeJeune NC



Back on Memorial Day during Hilliary's wedding in Wilmington NC there was a Healing Field service.
http://www.healingfield.org/index.php

The web site wil give you details on a Healing Field. Seeing all the flags from accross the water was something to see.Ian and I went over for few photos and saw a Lt Col in the Marines being interviewed by the local media. I though this guy would be great standing in the middle of all these flags.We asked him for a few moments and capture a few images. I sent him one the next day and he was excited about the images we had taken. He wanted to use it for his retirement in August. I was invited to be at the retiriement event at the camp this past weekend and feel like one of the family. I met some new friends and looking forward to a tour around the camp one day. I have included the image from the the Healing Field and a couple from this weekend.
Lt Col Russell Jamison.

No comments: